The Travel Health Practitioner will;
- Assess your needs based on where you plan to travel and what you plan to do
- Review your travel itinerary, vaccination history, medical conditions, allergies and if you are taking any medications.
- Provide you with a detailed risk assessment regarding your international travel including; accommodation, trip activities and trip related health concerns.
- Make recommendation for travel vaccines to ensure adequate protection against travel vaccine preventable diseases using the Committee to Advise on Tropical Medicine and Travel (CATMAT) and CDC recommendations.
- Use Shoreland Travax, a premiere clinical decision support tool to make decisions on the clearest independent researched risk-mitigation recommendation available.
Now offering COVID-19 PCR, Rapid antigen and antibody tests.
Tests available for essential travel, occupational health, school, or just for your peace of mind.